The Netherlands is a country with a strong focus on export. The outcome of the upcoming Dutch elections (15-17 March) will significantly impact international business activities. This is why we are happy to invite you to the webinar: Global Impact of The Dutch Elections on March 30th from 14:00-15:00 CET.
Join us for a keynote speech of Ingrid Thijssen, president of VNO-NCW, who will reflect on the elections’ results and its impact on doing business internationally. The speech will be followed by a panel discussion with experts Cees Westera, Managing Partner at Public Matters, Rem Korteweg, Senior Research Fellow at the Clingendael Institute, Frank Heemskerk, Secretary General at European Round Table for Industry, and moderator Stefan Wijers, who will shine their lights on the election outcome from different perspectives.
Programme | March 30 | 14:00-15:00 CET
- Keynote speech reflecting the results and its impact By President of VNO-NCW the Confederation of Netherlands’ Industry and Employers
- Panel Discussion moderated by Stefan Wijers
- Cees Westera, Managing Partner Public Matters
- Rem Korteweg, Senior Research Fellow at the Clingendael Institute
- Frank Heemskerk, Secretary General at European Round Table for Industry
Sign up via firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is an initiative of the International Chambers in the Netherlands, NLinBusiness and the NL Business Hub network. Together they represent over 40 organisations active in the Dutch Bilateral Trade in the Netherlands and abroad.