The Norwegian Dutch Chamber of Commerce is looking for a Marketing and Communications intern for the Autumn semester 2021 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The Norwegian Dutch Chamber of Commerce (NORDCC) is a unique non-profit organization for Norwegian-Dutch relations with business content. We offer a dynamic networking platform to facilitate the cooperation between Norwegian and Dutch businesses. For the autumn semester of 2021, we are offering an internship to a driven and motivated student at the end of his/her degree. You are going to have direct contact with the members of the NORDCC and our stakeholders. You will also represent the Chamber at its events as well as at the events of our Nordic partners. The candidate should therefore be social, service-minded and easily be able to establish new contacts. In this role you will directly support the General Manager and be responsible for a number of tasks.
– Assisting in program planning and execution of the NORDCC events
– Web editing and marketing on chosen social media platforms and newsletter
– Developing and implementing the NORDCC strategy for communication and social media
– Contacting with new potential members
– Develop and implement a long term business plan for the Norwegian Dutch Chamber of Commerce
– Maintenance of the member register and other administrative tasks
– Attending meetings with Team Norway and other Nordic business associations
– Representing the Norwegian Dutch Chamber of Commerce at events
– Native level in Norwegian
– Full proficiency in English
– Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Highly motivated with ability to take initiative and work independently
– Demonstrates attention to detail
– Exceptional time management skills
– Good IT skills
– Fearless attitude for representing at events
– Experience of international environments is a benefit
The internship starts in September 2021 and finishes at the end of January 2022.
The internship is unpaid. Applicants are advised to fund the internship with an Erasmus+ scholarship.
NORDCC assists in finding an apartment to the extent possible.
Send your cover letter and CV with a photo before 31st of May to: email@example.com. Please note that we will start reviewing applications as soon as we receive them.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or further questions about the internship.